HPC Solutions Published: November 16, 2016
Location: HPC Solutions Headquarters (80228)
Duration: Part Time
HPC Solutions is seeking a Technical Support/ Deskside Support Specialist.
Desired Skills and Experience
Provide technical support and service for HPC Solutions employees. Responsibilities would include, but are not limited to the following:
- Install, configure, test, maintain, monitor, and troubleshoot end user workstation hardware, networked peripheral devices, and networking hardware products, ensuring all setup parameters meet corporate standards.
- Configure and support mobile devices including iOS, Android, BlackBerry, and Windows devices
- Troubleshoot Microsoft Outlook Exchange mail issues
- Troubleshoot network connectivity issues
- Diagnose and repair printer issues
- Maintain SharePoint sites/services and troubleshoot performance issues
- Implement baseline changes
- Respond to assigned change requests that are submitted by internal and external customers
- Create and/or update the Asset Management record—responsible for integrity of asset management record
- Restore file and data information
- Perform software updates/upgrades
- Create request for service support from internal/external service providers
- Request hardware replacements
- Demonstrated ability to effectively function in a multi-system and/or multi-application environment
- Assist new hires with phone system (generate new extension, set up voicemail procedures, and aid with the installation of the Vonage app on cellular devices)
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.